Wednesday 26 September 2012

Diary #4

Today I decided to start some audience research, I have decided to conduct a simple questionnaire about peoples preferences and music video choices. The questions were:

1. Do you watch music videos?
2. If so, How often?
3.What is your favourite music channel?
4. What is it?
5. Do you use youtube to find new music videos?
6. What do you look for in a good music video?
7. Is there anything you don't like to see in music videos?
8. Do you have a favourite music video?
9. If yes, why?

So far I have questionnaires completed by three people, and intend to scan their questionnaires and post them shortly. eventually, I would like to have ten members of my target audience complete the questionnaire so then i can analyse the data from the results, and so that it will eventually help me make so decisions about what to include or use in my music video in order to attract the target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment