Thursday 18 October 2012

Diary #7

Since my last diary post, I have been working to catch up on all of my research tasks, such as 'history of music videos' and 'researching in to existing record labels. My history of music videos task i set up as a timeline, showing the advancements of music videos. With my planning work, I used the online presentation software Prezi.com to make a presentation of my initial ideas including my narrative, props, characters and setting. I also created an initial moodboard for the mood of my magazine using microsoft powerpoint and images from the internet, I decided to split my moodboard in half, one half representing the male character in my viedo and his feelings of loss, lonliness and depression, it is for that reason that his half features lots of dark and dreary colours. he other half of my moodboard represents the female character in my video and is quite bright to represent how shye is happy with her life and moving on to bigger brighter things.

No comments:

Post a Comment