Tuesday 6 November 2012

Editing Software

I will be using various editing softwares throughout the post production phase of my project. These include Adobe Photoshop CS3, Adobe Premiere CS3 and possibly Adobe After Effects CS3. I will need to use Photohop for creating my digipak and magazine advert as well as using it for editing the photos that I intend to use on them. I will need to use a variety of the 'tools' available on Photoshop to ensure that my images are of a professional quality and to make sure that my digipak and magazine adverts look well presented and are the best that I can create.


Premiere will be the main software that I will use to edit my music video, in order to produce a final cut.
I will need to place all of the shots that I have taken on a timeline on premiere, alongside the song I have chosen, I will then proceed to cut from each shot at the appropriate times in order to make my video flow in a similar way to that of my animatic. I may also use After Effects to create a lightening strike effect in order to add to the gloomy scenes that take place in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment